What to do after 12th, either to start a job career or continuation of education. One who had lack of financial support try to start job career. Which type of jobs did they want, to choose either government or private? These types of questions circling in the 12th standards mind after completion of their studies.
If you want to choose job career was the next step after 12th, one must be having an idea in these aspects
- Profound knowledge in the chosen field
- English communication skills
- Aptitude and Reasoning skills
- An idea about General Knowledge
One having perfect or little bit grip on the above four, getting the government job was easy for them. In this computer era, a lot of institutions provides training for the government jobs in offline and online mode. A lot of Publications publishes pre-exam or model test papers for job seeker reference.
Central and State Governments released some job notifications on 12th standard levels. After entering into the firms they conducted internal or departmental exams for getting promotion in itself. Jobs offered by State and Central government are
Central Government Job Careers:
1) Armed Forces Jobs
- Para-Military- Head constable jobs
- Army- Soldier(technical), Clerical jobs
- Navy- Apprentice
- Airforce- Airman Group-Y(Non-Technical) jobs
2) Banking –Clerical jobs
3) Life Insurance – Clerical posts
4) Postal Department – postal / sorting assistant posts
5) SSC – Clerical posts
State Government Job Careers:
1) RTC- Conductor
2) APPSC – Group-4 jobs
- Junior Assistant in Fire Department and Social Welfare Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- JA in Prisons and Correctional Department
- JA in Registration & Stamps Department, etc….
3) State Police Department – Head-Constable and Constable jobs
4) State Excise Department – Head Constable and Constable jobs
All the above mention job careers after intermediate, conducted by state and central government are either in online or offline mode. Application form filling and processing fees are in an online or offline mode based on notification of job. Before applying for any job please read the notification thoroughly once or twice for your clear idea about that job.
All the best friends…